I rate everything in Fucks. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD BOOK. There are just different kinds of readers. Do not get angry at me if I dislike a book you enjoyed; it doesn't mean I'm hatin' on the book, it just means it wasn't for me to some degree or another.
- One Fuck Given - I either missed the point or it just wasn't for me.
- Two Fucks Given - There's something here. It's not for everyone, but it's fun.
- Three Fucks Given - Probably worth a checkout if you're a fan of the genre.
- Four Fucks Given - Knock it up on your TBR pile so we can talk about it.
- Five Fucks Given - Why haven't you read this yet? Why didn't I read it sooner?
- All self-help books get an automatic three fucks for no reason.
Review Policy & Other Stuff:
- I do not accept ARCs. (unless it's the next Brandon Sanderson: I don't give a f*ck).
- I do not allow guest posts (this is my blog, back the f*ck up, unless you're Lauren Oliver).
- I do not do blog tours (no point in asking, unless you're Neil Gaiman).
- I do not endorse products/websites (I don't care how many free bookmarks you offer me, unless you're J.K. Rowling and you're sending me to Harry Potter world).
- I do not hold giveaways.
With that being said...
All books reviewed are from my personal collection unless otherwise stated. My goal is to provide fair reviews in a humorous manner. Reviews can be both negative and positive. If I don't like a book I will poke fun of it. If I do like a book I will poke fun of it.