Every show has a bible that comes with it. A set of rules that govern the show and the universe that the characters live in. These are the rules I think The Vampire Diaries follow:
- Rule #1 Don’t get attached to any characters.
- Rule #2 Everyone is an acoholic. EVERYONE.
- Rule #3 Always double stake.
- Rule #4 Everyone gets to beat up Elena.
- Rule #5 Damon gets to kill without consequence. Everyone else has to pay for it.
- Rule #6 If you don’t have abs, you die.
- Rule #7 Everyone is required to be pretty. No exceptions.
- Rule #8 “The Scooby Doo” Rule" The sheriff is to never solve any mysteries. Only teenagers with no detective experience can solve mysteries.
Thanks to Tim D Moon for giving me the idea to post this here. I'm really inept at social networking.